- 1 cup sliced fresh peaches
- 3/4 cup peeled, cored and sliced apple
- 3/4 cup peeled, cored and sliced pear
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup pitted and sliced cherries
- 1/2 cup pitted and sliced plums
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- Arrange the peaches, apple, pear, blueberries, cherries, and plums in the prepared baking dish. In a medium bowl, beat egg, sugar, and milk. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the egg mixture. Stir in vanilla and melted butter. Cover the fruit with the batter mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Cobbler should be bubbly and lightly browned. Serve warm.
Source : allrecipes.com