- 1 1/2 cups grilled skinless, boneless chicken thighs, chopped
- 1/2 red apple – peeled, cored, and diced
- 1/2 cup halved green grapes
- 1/3 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Combine chicken, apple, grapes, pecans, red onion, and celery in a medium bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, tarragon, Dijon mustard, and lime zest and juice together in a small bowl. Stir dressing into the chicken mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
Source : allrecipes.com