- 4 chia eggs * See notes
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup mashed avocado
- 2 cups cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- 2/3 cup sticky sweetener of choice ** See notes
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk *** See notes
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips of choice Optional
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Line an 8 x 8- inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare your chia eggs. In a small mixing bowl, combine your chia seeds with 3/4 cup water. Allow chia egg to set for 10-15 minutes until a gel is formed.
- In a large mixing bowl or high-speed blender, combine all your ingredients, except your coconut milk and chocolate chips, and blend/mix very well, until fully incorporated. Add 1/2 cup of the coconut milk and mix again. If the batter is too thick, add remaining coconut milk. If the batter is smooth and pourable, don't add excess coconut milk.
- Pour your brownie batter in the lined pan. Stir through your chocolate chips (if using it), reserving a few to top over it.
- Bake brownies for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- Allow brownies to cool completely in pan, before slicing into bars.