- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Whisk orange juice, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, dried onion, oregano, cilantro, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until marinade is smooth. Measure out 1/4 cup of the marinade and set aside. Pour remaining marinade into a resealable plastic bag, place chicken in the bag, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate chicken in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and shake off excess; discard remaining marinade.
- Cook and stir chicken in a large skillet over medium-high heat until lightly browned and cooked through, 3 to 7 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate. Cook and stir pepper and onion in the same skillet with reserved 1/4 cup of marinade until vegetables are tender and liquid is reduced, about 5 minutes. Return chicken to skillet; cook and stir until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spoon chicken mixture into tortillas.
Source : allrecipes.com