- cooking spray
- 1 cup gluten-free flour blend (such as Namaste Perfect Flour Blend)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted, or more as needed
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar, or more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract, or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, pecans, butter, and brown sugar together in a bowl until mixture has a sandy texture. Drop a heaping tablespoon of the mixture into the bottom of each muffin cup; press to create a flat and even crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is dry, about 12 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until very creamy. Add sugar and salt; mix well. Beat in eggs one at a time until smooth. Beat in vanilla extract and lemon extract.
- Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over each crust.
- Bake cheesecakes in the preheated oven until set, about 20 minutes. Let cool completely, about 20 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
Source : allrecipes.com