- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle tequila-lime marinade, divided
- 1 onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) package button mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag; douse with 3/4 cups marinade. Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Combine the remaining 3/4 cups marinade, onion, mushrooms, red bell pepper, and green bell pepper in another resealable plastic bag. Marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Thread the onions, mushrooms, red bell peppers, and green bell peppers onto skewers. Place on the grill; cook until vegetables are tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place chicken breasts onto the grill and cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 10 to 15 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Slice cooked chicken; serve alongside skewers.
Source : allrecipes.com