- 1 large zucchini
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 (14 ounce) can pizza sauce
- Slice the Zucchini into thick rounds. Combine the melted butter and crushed garlic in a small bowl. set aside.
- When the coals on your barbeque are almost burned down, lay your zucchini slices on the grill. Let cook for three minutes then turn over and brush the butter/garlic mixture on each slice. Cook for three more minutes and turn over again and brush the other side with the garlic and butter.
- Cover the slices with pizza sauce and cheese and let cook until the cheese begins to melt.
Source : allrecipes.com