- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda(R))
- 1 cup finely flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup crushed pecans
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip(R)), thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 tablespoons finely flaked coconut, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon crushed pecans, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, sweetener, 1 cup coconut, milk, 1/4 cup pecans, eggs, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl until smooth; pour into prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven until filling is set and browned slightly around the edges, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 8 hours to overnight.
- Spread crushed pineapple evenly over cheesecake and top with whipped topping. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons coconut and 1 tablespoon pecans over the whipped topping.
Source : allrecipes.com