How To Make Healthy Shamrock Shake Recipe
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup vanilla honey Greek yogurt
- 1 avocado
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup spinach frozen
- 10-15 fresh mint leaves
- 2 TBS honey
- ½-1 cup ice optional
- Add ingredients to your Vitamix (or other high-powered blender) in the order listed.
- Blend, starting on low speed and gradually increasing to high until your mixture is smooth and homogenous.
- Pour and serve immediately, top with whipped cream or chocolate!
Healthy Shamrock Shake: Ingredient Substitutions
- Greek Yogurt/Milk: If you avoid dairy, you can easily substitute a dairy-free yogurt and almond or coconut milk to make this dairy-free! I recommend using honey or vanilla flavored yogurt. If you use plain yogurt, you will need to increase the amount of honey so that this Healthy Shamrock Shake is still sweet enough!
- Honey: Feel free to use any liquid sweetener of your choice. Honey is by far my favorite!
- Mint: If you'd prefer, you can use mint extract instead of fresh mint, however I love the flavor the fresh mint imparts in this healthy shamrock shake!