How To Make Homemade Reese’s Bars
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and melted butter. Press firmly into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in the microwave, stirring occasionally. Spread melted chocolate over the crumb crust. Chill for one hour and then cut into squares.