- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons dried marjoram
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place salmon fillets on the baking sheet. Whisk mustard and honey together in a small bowl. Brush some of the mustard mixture all over the fillets, reserving some of the mixture in the bowl. Sprinkle marjoram, salt, and pepper over fillets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve on warmed plates and top with the remaining mustard mixture.
Source : allrecipes.com