- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Toss sweet potatoes, 1/2 cup honey, and olive oil together in a bowl until potatoes are completely coated. Spread potatoes out on a baking sheet and drizzle any remaining olive oil mixture over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet, 5 to 10 minutes; dust potatoes with cinnamon. Transfer sweet potatoes to plates and drizzle with remaining honey.
Source : allrecipes.com