- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3 cups diced cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger root
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, drained and chopped
- Heat a dry medium saute pan over medium heat. Cook and stir slivered almonds in the hot pan until light golden brown. Immediately remove almonds from pan and let cool.
- Combine chicken, red peppers, and celery in a large bowl. Add salt and pepper and toss until just mixed.
- Mix mayonnaise, cilantro, honey, sesame oil, and ginger together until well blended. Fold dressing into the chicken mixture and toss to coat. Add mandarin oranges and the cooled almonds; stir until well blended.
Source : allrecipes.com