Do you understand what’s far better than a spoonful of ice cream beside a cupcake? A spoonful of ice cream which includes inside a cup cake. Ice cream Cupcakes would be the favorite cup cake recipe full of your favorite ice cream and frosted with whipped topping. These cupcakes are simple, fast and perfect for a party!
How To Make Ice Cream Stuffed Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 1/2 qt. ice cream (such as Breyers 2-in-1 Snickers and M&Ms)
- 2 c. whipped topping
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 c. Mini M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350º and line two 12-cup muffin tins with cupcake liners. Prepare cupcake batter according to package directions and divide between cupcake liners.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Let cool completely before stuffing.
- Using a melon baller or tablespoon, scoop out middle of each cupcake to create a well. (Trim bottoms of scooped cupcakes so you have flat tops.) Set aside.
- Fill each well with a small scoop ice cream, then top with reserved cupcake top. Place in freezer until firm, 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- When firm, pipe whipped topping onto each cupcake, then drizzle with melted chocolate and top with Mini M&Ms before serving.