How To Make Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Pour the chicken broth and frozen tortellini into the Instant Pot.
- Pour the can of crushed tomatoes on top of the tortellini, do not stir.
- Add the garlic, salt, pepper and chopped basil to the pot.
- Secure the lid, make sure the knob is set to sealing.
- Cook on Manual HIGH for 1 minute, allow for a 3 minute NPR before quick releasing the pressure.
- After taking the lid off, turn the Instant Pot onto saute.
- Stir in the heavy cream.
- Once the soup is boiling, slowly add in the parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!