- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups couscous
- 1/2 cup dried mung beans
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Heat olive oil; add couscous and mung beans. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add vegetable broth and 1 teaspoon salt. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 20 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions for 10 minutes and then quick-release the remaining pressure, about 5 minutes more. Unlock and remove lid. Fluff couscous with a fork. Let sit until cool, about 10 minutes.
- Combine couscous, mung beans, cucumber, tomatoes, lemon juice, and cilantro in a bowl. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Source : allrecipes.com