- 1 1/2 cups uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- Rinse rice well until water runs clear. Place drained rice in the pot of electric pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Add water, pineapple chunks and juice, coconut milk, and red pepper flakes. Place the lid on the pot and lock in place.
- Turn the cooker on and choose the “Manual” setting and high pressure. Set the timer for 3 minutes. Allow pressure to release naturally after the cooking time has ended, about 20 minutes. Stir in lime zest and juice.
Source : allrecipes.com