- 1 large jicama, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 1 large firm mango, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 red onion, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- Toss jicama, red pepper, mango, and red onion together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Stir cilantro, lime juice, honey, salt, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl.
- Pour the cilantro mixture over the jicama mixture and toss to coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.