- Prep Time: 6 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 9 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving
Make Keto Bread in a microwave. Tasty and low carb.
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp milk
- pinch of salt
- Large egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Garlic powder, herbs or spices of your choice
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg, flour, milk, olive oil, baking powder and salt. Then, add in the herbs and cheese, if using, and stir to blend.
- Next, pour the batter into a microwave mug that is wide or safe bowl and microwave oven for 90 seconds.
- Set the mug or bowl upside down on a cutting board or plate and allow the bread slide out. Then, cut it crosswise creating two around english muffin shaped cookies.
- Eventually, to toast, place the bread rounds on a heat frying pan with a touch of oil or butter for 30-one minute on each side.
With the combination of coconut flour and almond flour, this cookie has only the proper amount of dampness and construction. If you’re using only coconut flour, I’d only use 1.5 tbsps. Also, if you’re using only almond flour, you’ll need 3-4 tbsps.
This multi purpose bread could be eaten as toast or sandwich bread. It is absolutely tasty with fried egg, a couple bacon, cheese and avocado slices stacked in between.
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY