How To Make Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup hot sauce (we used Frank's)
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine ground chicken, egg, almond flour, green onions, garlic, salt & pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Use a small cookie scoop to form the mixture into meatballs, or roll by hand.
- Bake 18-20 minutes.
To make the buffalo meatballs sauce:
- Whisk together hot sauce and melted butter in a large mixing bowl.
- When meatballs are done baking, allow to cool slightly (just enough to handle) and gently toss in the buffalo sauce.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.