This fast and simple low-carb recipe is made with simple ingredients you probably already have on hand. It’s super comforting and tasty, however practically zero carb. It’s naturally gluten-free diet and sugar free, and made with NO coconut or almond flour– yet without that dreaded eggy taste! Cheesy deliciousness.
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 Cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Place the mix onto your parchment paper, and put it out like you’d a pizza crust.
- Simmer for about fifteen minutes, and following that change the oven to broil and move the baking sheet to the top rack for many minutes to brown the cheese a bit.
- Slice with a pizza cutter, and enjoy! I like to dip it. You might garnish it with pepper flakes or seasoning.
If I have it on hand, I like to mix in a small sharp cheddar cheese with the mozzarella (still 1 cup total).
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY