One of our FAVORITE Keto chocolate dessert recipes. If you’re looking for ketogenic diet recipes for kids, or want to indulge yourself, you will LOVE this one!
How To Make Keto Chocolate Frosty
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 drops liquid stevia (or sweetener of your choice)
- In a medium size bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the heavy cream for a few minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and blend again until the mixture becomes the consistency of a thick whipped cream or frosting.
- Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until it’s the consistency you like. Enjoy!