- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon stevia powder
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips, or to taste (optional)
- Combine cream, cocoa powder, espresso powder, almond extract, stevia, and sea salt in a large bowl. Beat using an electric mixer until mixture is light and fluffy and holds its form. Transfer to a serving bowl or individual serving dishes.
- Serve sprinkled with chocolate chips plus additional cocoa powder or espresso powder to taste.
Source : allrecipes.com