- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup almond flour (such as Bob’s Red Mill(R))
- 1 tablespoon granulated erythritol sweetener (such as Swerve(R))
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup granulated erythritol sweetener (such as Swerve(R))
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Spray a 6-cup muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Stir almond flour, 1 tablespoon sweetener, flax seeds, cinnamon, and salt together in a medium mixing bowl, stirring to break up any flour lumps. Add melted butter, stirring well. Distribute the crust mixture evenly into each prepared muffin cup, pressing down into the bottoms.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crusts start to brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for about 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and pumpkin together in a large bowl until smooth. Add sweetener, egg, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt; beat until well incorporated. Spoon cheesecake batter onto the cooled crusts and sprinkle pecans onto each.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, place the pan on a wire rack, and allow to cool for about 30 minutes. Place the muffin pan in the refrigerator to chill, about 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, run a knife around each cheesecake, releasing it from the muffin cup.
Source : allrecipes.com