Easy Keto Pancakes make a wonderful grain-free breakfast. I worked hard at perfecting this recipe so I could bring you the best keto pancakes ever.
How To Make Keto Pancakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2-4 whole eggs (see recipe note above)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or heavy cream)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons oil for cooking/greasing skillet
- In a medium bowl whisk together almond flour, eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, baking powder together.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of pancake mix onto a hot oiled skillet and cooke until done, flipping occasionally.
- Serve with your favorite bacon, low carb berries or low carb syrup