- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup granular sucrolose sweetener (such as Splenda(R))
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place cream cheese in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs and beat until well combined. Add pumpkin puree, sweetener, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice; mix well. Pour batter into an ungreased 8×8-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is set, about 45 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely. Slice into serving-size pieces.
Source : allrecipes.com