- 2 cups crushed shortbread cookies
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 3 teaspoons grated key lime zest
- 1/3 cup key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup seedless black raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 2 mini muffin pans and line with fancy paper liners.
- Combine the cookies, butter, and lime zest in a bowl until evenly moistened; press into the bottom of the prepared pans. I find a shot glass works wonderfully for this.
- Bake in the preheated oven 5 minutes; allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cream cheese and sugar. Gradually stir in the eggs, key lime zest, key lime juice, and vanilla extract. Pour the mixture into the prepared cups, filling almost to the top. Spoon a drop of preserves on top of each one. Swirl preserves into the cream cheese mixture with a toothpick.
- Bake in preheated oven 13 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely before removing from pans, 6 to 8 hours.
Source : allrecipes.com