- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup key lime juice
- 1 drop green food coloring, or as needed
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of mixture to the bottom of ten 2-ounce shooter glasses.
- Use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese and yogurt together in a medium-sized bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Stir together condensed milk and key lime juice in a separate bowl. Add to the cream cheese mixture, beating until well combined. Divide mixture in half and tint one portion with green food coloring. Place each portion in a separate resealable plastic bag and snip one corner from each.
- Fill each shooter glass halfway with white mixture. Tap each glass on the counter to level the cheesecake. Repeat with green cheesecake mixture. Place filled glasses in the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com