This sweet lemon cheesecake mousse is just a decadent dessert that’s very simple to create! Made using lemon curd and snacking on a bed of graham crackers, all these cheesecake mousse cups are a refreshing treat to have all summertime.
How To Make Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
- 1 package graham crackers, crushed, plus more for garnish
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 c. whipped topping, plus more for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Divide crushed graham crackers between 4 dessert cups. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, whip cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, lemon juice, and salt and beat until combined. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture into cups and place in refrigerator until thickened, 1 hour up to overnight. When ready to serve, top with remaining whipped topping and garnish with crushed graham crackers and lemon wedges.