- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and 1 cup sugar. Blend in eggs. In a medium bowl, sift together flour and baking soda; gradually beat into butter mixture, alternating with 1/2 cup lemonade concentrate. Drop mixture by rounded teaspoons onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly brown. Brush lightly with remaining lemonade, and sprinkle with remaining sugar.
Source : allrecipes.com