- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve(R))
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, butter, egg, sweetener, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a bowl; mix until well combined.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet and press down with a fork twice in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in the the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Source : allrecipes.com