- Prep Time: 6 Minutes
- Total Time: 6 Minutes
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- your favorite low carb sweetener to taste
- 1 scoop zero carb vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup or more of ice
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 1 tbsp MCT oil (optional)
- 1/2 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract (optional)
Mix everything together in a high powered blender till creamy and smooth. Enjoy!
Frozen mixed berries may also be utilised instead of the frozen blackberries.
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY