- Prep Time: 9 Minutes
- Total Time: 9 Minutes
- 1–2 bags of vanilla caramel chai tea
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (or unsweetened coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp zero carb vanilla protein powder
- your favorite low carb sweetener to taste (optional)
- dash of cinnamon (optional)
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- ice cubes
- Steep the tea bag in a mug of warm water for at least 10 minutes. You might make a bud of the tea with various tea bags for later use.
- In the mean time, add all the other ingredients in a quarter-size Mason jar or protein shaker bottle and shake well.
- Top with ice, and after that pour the tea on top.
- Enjoy. The only carb in this beverage comes from the heavy cream and almond milk, and that I am estimating to be a bit more than 1 net carb per serving.
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY