- cooking spray
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup granular sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda(R))
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray an 8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; beat on high speed until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, sweetener, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Beat well. Pour batter into the prepared dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is set, about 40 minutes. Cool to room temperature before serving, or serve cold.
Source : allrecipes.com