- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 tbsp full fat cream cheese
- 2 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp MCT oil (optional)
- 1/4 tsp stevia (or your favorite low carb sweetener)
- 4 or more ice cubes
Put all the ingredients in a high powered blender, and mix until creamy and smooth. Start with only some ice cubes, and add more if needed. Do a taste test to see whether you prefer it with more sweetener.
Heavy whipping cream may also be utilized to replace some of the almond milk.
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY