- 2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste (optional)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers. Season both sides of shrimp with garlic salt and black pepper; if using cayenne, see Cook’s Note.
- Generously coat both sides of shrimp with mayonnaise.
- Cook shrimp on heated grill until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and opaque on the inside, and the mayonnaise turns golden brown, 5 to 10 minutes on each side. Serve with lemon wedges.
Source : allrecipes.com