This easy meatloaf recipe would be the best thing since sliced bread (Oh crap, that is bad today!! Forgot about carbs). Oh, well. It is still good. Eat it.
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing (any flavor)
- 1 pound hamburger
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup ketchup (or more if you’d like)
- 1/2 cup water (or a little more if your beef is super lean)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a bread loaf pan. I expect you’ve one, otherwise you’re screwed.
- In a bowl (not a cup), combine together all the ingredients, but set aside 50% of the ketchup for later.
- You guessed it, today fill the pan with your mix.
- Top it with the rest ketchup and spread it evenly over the top. You may use Barbecue sauce, chili sauce or a combination of sauces. Whatever.
- Bake for minutes. Every oven fluctuates so don’t blame me if you screw this up.
- Enjoy! I’d wait a few minutes before slicing it up. Serve with mashed potatoes, vegetarianism or anything thing else you’d like! Yum Yum in my Tum Tum.
HELPFUL TIP : Add whatever else to the mix that you happen to have on hand (onions, garlic, cheese, spices, herbs, etc.) This is the base recipe, and really everything you desire, but there’s no harm in making it your own way.
In addition, I’ve seen this recipe made with 1/2 cup of milk instead of the water and eggs. Up to you!
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY