- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 large Granny Smith apples – peeled, cored, and cut into 8 wedges each
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle caffeinated citrus-flavored soda (such as Mountain Dew(R))
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough, and separate the sheets into individual triangles. Roll each apple wedge into a triangle of dough, and place them into the baking dish, seam sides down.
- Mix the melted butter, sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl, and spoon evenly over the dough-wrapped apple slices. Pour the soda over the rolls.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is browned, the apples are cooked through, and the cobbler is bubbling, 45 to 50 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com