This Peanut Butter Chocolate No-Bake Cookie recipe has been a staple in my household since a friend shared the recipe with me over a decade ago. These are easy no-bake cookies made with no flour and no eggs and they can be ready in under 30 minutes!
How To Make No Bake Cookies
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan bring sugar, cocoa, margarine, milk, and salt to a rapid boil for 1 minute.
- Add quick cooking oats, peanut butter, and vanilla; mix well.
- Working quickly, drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper, and let cool.
Source : allrecipes.com