- 2 (9 inch) pie shell
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can unsweetened apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 6 cups sliced green apples
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl whisk together cornstarch, cinnamon, and 1/3 cup of the apple juice concentrate. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan simmer apples with remaining apple juice concentrate until apples are tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in cornstarch mixture and continue to simmer until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Spoon apple mixture into pastry-lined pie plate. Cover with top crust. Seal and flute edges. Cut steam vents in top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
Source : allrecipes.com