- 6 cups peeled and sliced apples
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix apples, white sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl; spread into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine oats, 3/4 cup flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and baking powder together in a separate bowl; add butter and mix until crumbly. Crumble topping evenly over apple filling using your hands.
- Bake in the preheated oven until topping is lightly browned, 30 to 40 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com