How To Make Oreo Balls
- 36 Oreo cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, candy melts, or almond bark
- sprinkles or nonpareils (optional)
- Add the cookies to a blender or food processor. Close the blender or food processor, and pulse the cookies for a few seconds at a time until the cookies are broken down into fine crumbs.
- Spoon the crushed Oreos into a medium mixing bowl. Add the cream cheese. Stir until the cream cheese is completely blended with the crushed Oreos.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) Oreo balls. Freeze the balls for 10 minutes.
- While the cookie balls are freezing, melt the chocolate according to the package instructions.
- Dip the chilled balls into the melted chocolate. Place the balls in a single layer on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- If you wish, sprinkle the cookie balls with cookie crumbs, sprinkles, nuts, or nonpareils while the chocolate is still soft and warm.
- Refrigerate the Oreo Balls for 1 hour or until firm.