The most amazing Oreo Cheesecake Bites — smooth and creamy miniature cheesecakes using Oreo crust in the base. I have included the thorough strategies that you create the very best bite-size Oreo cheesecake cupcakes and they’ll be an ideal dessert in any celebrations!
How To Make Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- 22 Oreo cookies (Chop 6 of them into small pieces)
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Set aside a muffin pan with paper cups.
- Add one Oreo cookie into each paper cup.
- In a medium bowl, beat softened cream cheese, in the meantime add sugar, eggs, vanilla, mixing well until smooth without lumps.
- Add sour cream, mix well. Stir in chopped cookies, and mix generally using a spatula.
- Spoon batter on top of the oreo, filling each to almost the top.
- Place in the lower third of the oven and bake for about 25 minutes until the edges turn light brown.
- Remove from oven and transfer to cooling racks.
- Chill in the fridge for 4 hours. Serve and enjoy!