- cooking spray
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 (1 ounce) package fajita seasoning mix, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup sour cream, or to taste
- 1/2 cup salsa, or to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread red bell peppers and onion in the baking dish.
- Coat chicken strips with a few pinches of the fajita seasoning mix. Heat 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir seasoned chicken until browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- Place chicken in the baking dish with bell peppers and onion; top with remaining fajita seasoning mix and vegetable oil. Stir until chicken and vegetables are evenly coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring halfway through baking, until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes.
- Spoon chicken mixture into each tortilla and top with sour cream, salsa, and cilantro.
Source : allrecipes.com