How To Make Parmesan Roasted Carrots
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves minced garlic (2 teaspoons)
- 3 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1-2 Tablespoons panko bread crumbs (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt (more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (more to taste)
- 4-5 cups carrots (peeled and sliced, or baby carrots)
- chopped parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the olive oil, garlic, parmesan, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a large zip top bag. Add the carrots and shake until they are well coated. Then spread out onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until tender. Toss with a spatula half way through.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately. Top with fresh parsley if desired.