- 1/2 cup sliced syrup-packed peaches, drained, syrup reserved
- 3 tablespoons peach jam
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- In a bowl, mix the reserved peach syrup, peach jam, Dijon mustard, curry powder, and honey.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the pork chops 8 minutes, or to desired doneness.
- Mix the green onions into the skillet, and cook 1 minute, until tender. Spoon the syrup mixture and peaches over the pork chops. Continue cooking until heated through. Sprinkle with cilantro to serve.
Source : allrecipes.com