Peanut Butter Balls are one of the most requested no bake treats I make! They are always the first thing gone on any cookie platter, and they are just the perfect, easy, chocolate peanut butter treat!
How To Make Peanut Butter Balls with Rice Krispies
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1½ cup crushed crisped rice cereal( measure out then crush)
- 1½ cup chocolate chips
- Mix peanut butter and melted butter together in a large bowl.
- Add powdered sugar and rice crispies.
- Mix until combined. Form into one inch balls.
- Place the formed balls on a wax paper lined cookie tray and chill in the refrigerator
- for at least 30 minutes before chocolate coating.
- Melt chocolate in microwave by heating for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating process until it is melted and smooth.
- Place a toothpick in each peanut butter ball and dip each peanut butter ball into the chocolate and roll around until coated.
- Place the chocolate coated ball on a separate cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Remove the toothpicks from each peanut butter ball.
- Place the balls back in the freezer to let the chocolate set. It should take an hour or two.
- Best to store these in the freezer as well. If you store these in the fridge, they will become slightly soft.