- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3/4 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 egg whites
- 4 drops red food coloring, or as desired
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 drops yellow food coloring, or as desired (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper muffin liners.
- Beat white cake mix, 3/4 cup pink lemonade concentrate, water, vegetable oil, egg whites, and 4 drops red food coloring together in a bowl with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and beat until batter is smooth, about 1 minute more. Pour batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake cupcakes in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Transfer cupcakes to wire racks to cool completely.
- Beat confectioners’ sugar, butter, 1/4 cup pink lemonade concentrate, and yellow food coloring together in a bowl with an electric mixer until frosting is light and the desired consistency. Spread frosting onto cooled cupcakes.
Source : allrecipes.com