These Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Cupcakes are a fun combination of pumpkin cake and pumpkin cheesecake all in one easy-to-eat cupcake! They are super moist and totally addicting!
How To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 1 (4.8 ounce) package graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with foil liners.
- Crush graham crackers and 2 tablespoons ground ginger together in a resealable plastic bag; pour into a bowl. Add butter to graham cracker mixture and mix with a fork or pastry blender until blended.
- Beat cream cheese, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a large bowl until creamy; beat in pumpkin puree. Add cinnamon, 1 tablespoon ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and salt; add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Press 1 tablespoon graham cracker mixture into the base of each prepared muffin cup, pressing mixture slightly up the sides of the liners. Fill each cup with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are smooth and cupcakes jiggle slightly when moved, about 15 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- Stir sour cream, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until frosting is smooth. Top each cheesecake with the topping and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Source : allrecipes.com