- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup butter, chilled
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Set aside 1 cup of cake mix. Combine remaining cake mix with melted butter and 1 egg and mix until well blended; spread mixture in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine pumpkin, brown sugar, milk, 3 eggs and pumpkin pie spice; mix well and pour this mixture over cake mix mixture in baking dish.
- In a small bowl with a pastry blender, or in a food processor, combine chilled butter and white sugar with reserved cake mix until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle chopped walnuts over all.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, until top is golden.
Source : allrecipes.com